the Rift

[OPEN] Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

As the masculine call echoed around him the grey stallion heard the distinct footfalls from behind. Rostislav had finally arrived as he had said he would, though something seemed a little off about him today. Turning his head to return the greeting it became clear that there was a pronounced swagger to his step. Grazing over his shorter frame briefly faint swelling could be noted in places. Ah it would seem likely that a spar or fight perhaps attributed to the general's condition. "Brother." He replied softly with a slight dip of his cranium. " I appreciate you agreeing to join me in relaying Midas's message."

Further conversation was silenced as the drumming of hooves clattered towards them, it seems that his call was being answered. The blackened beast arose from within the hills bearing upon his crown his spear. A thought briefly crossed his mind of a conversation he had heard not long ago, could it be true that only those gifted with horns lived here? Rumors had gone around but he had thought of them solely as fiction but perhaps some truth could be held within those words. While he could not care one way or another if those he chose to associate with had such a feature the same could not be said for everyone. Each life was entitled to their own opinion so for his own sanity it pushed the question from his mind as he regarded the beast (otherwise known as Deimos) before him cautiously yet with due respect.

As he opened his maw to respond a second set of hooves echoed around them, these lighter than those of the lord. As the golden mare came into view a smile turned his lips as familiarity drew forth. This soul he had met in the past thanks to their in depth conversation many months back within the corridors of the Frostbreath Steppe if he recalled correctly. It would seem much had changed for her in the time between based on her new title and the slight curves she now bore resembling that of a maternal figure. The sorrow from earlier times now seemed to be forgotten and replaced with a picture perfect authoritative demeanor. "My Lord." He commented politely in a respectful nod to each head in turn as his gaze hovered over Illynx briefly. "So we meet again, My Lady." He had rather enjoyed their conversation together perhaps at a later date he could seek her out for another round.

Perking his ears forward he listened to all that was to be said before he spoke once more. " I do, after much discussion our Czar and Czarina have come to their decision. They kindly decline your offer for an alliance at this time but wish things to remain neutral between our families."

It probably was not the answer either of them had been looking for but he could only relay the truth not some concocted lie based on what they would like to hear. At least it was still in a way a peace offering instead of taking them as an enemy. As long as neither of them raised arms against each other things would hopefully remain as they were, calm and quiet.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Rostislav] •• NOTES: I apologize for the delay. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please] - by Ciceron - 06-18-2014, 08:15 PM