the Rift

[OPEN] Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Ciceron speaks to me and I nod his way, fairly dazed from my drink that I'm using to soften my pain. "Thank you for.. " Blah blah, yeah you're welcome whatever. Let's just do this shit. I stand next to him and find myself focusing hard on not using him as a prop to lean against. No.. don't use the other ponies as support. You're too fat for that. I let out a big yawn, followed by a strange belch. Oh... well then. My mane hangs bedraggled over my eyes, and my damaged ear hangs fairly limp against the side of my head. My withers are still red and raw, my chest bruised. Ugh.

It isn't too long before we are joined by what I presume to be the leaders of the Basin. A dark stallion with a bluish horn approaches. He appears to be a fashionable, delicate steed, but when he speaks I find that he is much gruffer than he appears. Well then. Deimos, Lord of the Basin. Nice to meet you too asshat. ... Well that's not fair, maybe he's not an asshat. But I bet he is. Soon another unicorn joins him - female. The golden horn and radiance she brings is attractive. The longer I stare, however, the more I think I might be seeing two of her. I blink a few times.... and a few times more. One horn... two horn.... I look down and nose my drink - I think I should lay off for a bit. This one introduces herself as the lady of the Basin - Illynx.

"My brothers." I'm tempted to interject that I am not her brother. Neither Ciceron or I are her brother. But it seems inappropriate, so I grunt instead. Ciceron speaks up again, and I stay quiet as he does. As soon as he finishes though, I can't help but add, with a smirk, "No offense, Comrades." I'm not really the most diplomatic, but that's what Ciceron is for. The Praetus is much better about this politicking than I am. And I'm okay with that. Let me go drink and piss on people instead. Hehehe.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Deimos],@[Illynx], WC: 354, OOC: Rosti is so not diplomatic..

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please] - by Rostislav - 06-19-2014, 01:39 PM