the Rift

[OPEN] Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

I've zoned out, more or less clueless to the situation around me. Well, not totally clueless. I can hear things going on but I'm not really involved. Ciceron speaks the truth and lets the royals here know what they need to know. All that politics stuff. Deimos speaks one word, and that's enough for us all, though something tells me he's got a lot of thoughts swirling in that unicorn brain of his. Illynx is more diplomatic about it - she feels the same way but is a little nicer and politer about their response. Sort of. I wonder if something is going to happen between us and the Basin. They certainly might try something....

I stare at them all, and then realize that the conversation is ending. Ciceron has apologized, and even my drunken eyes notice that his gaze lingers on Illynx. Does he have the feels for her? Huh. Maybe. I wonder if that's an okay thing or if maybe shit will go downhill there. Probably go downhill. But I don't really care. Meh. I try to remember why I'm even here. I am here to support Ciceron, but I've not said almost anything of value. And that's alright with me. Damaris rubs up against me, and I can tell that she's annoyed with my drunkenness. But there's not much that can be done once I've ingested it all, and horses can't vomit. Hahaha.

I look at Deimos and Illynx. Later, highnesses. It's not sarcastic, but clearly as a drunk I'm not at my highest performance right now. I turn tail and follow Ciceron from the Basin back toward our homeland, Damaris trotting at my heels.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please] - by Rostislav - 06-27-2014, 09:50 PM