the Rift

Mythical Companion Contest

Tares Posts: 74
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: 38 months
Alex
Do you like the current species specific options?: Yes, I like the mythical options, but I'm not one for species specific, as a rule. That may just be me, however.

OOC NAME: Alex
Companion Name: Wyvern; perhaps this would be too similar to a dragon, but only has two legs by nature.
Companion Type: Flight
Why do you want this companion?: Just to add some variety to the dragons we already have and make it a bit more serpentine. Could be used as a class or subtype of dragon.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: Aaron, Hector

Companion Name: Tiamat: five headed dragon, generally each head represents a different element.
Why do you want this companion?: I think the idea of five different heads each representing a different element, each perhaps having their own differences, would be really interesting. I think it could work as a rarer subtype of dragon.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: The gods' children

Companion Name: Hellhound
Companion Type: ground
Why do you want this companion?: I think they add a dangerous and mysterious element; also would work great for some of the darker, magical characters that want something more than your average dog.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: D'Artagnan, Alan, Deimos, Histe, Mandrake

Companion Name: Sea Serpent/dragon
Companion Type: Water
Why do you want this companion?: We have very few water based companions, it would be cool to have one. Also if more like a sea dragon, it could be used as a subtype as well.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?:Huyana, other water themed chars idk I suddenly can't think of any o.0

Companion Name: Manticore; winged lion, traditionally with the tail of a scorpion
Why do you want this companion?: Manticore's are incredibly fierce and dangerous creatures that represent a mixture of things. It would be interesting to have for some of our more dangerous characters. ;)
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: Avigail, Azzuen, Korra

Companion Name: Basilisk
Companion Type: Ground
Why do you want this companion?: I'd be sad to see these taken off the list; they are not only quite mysterious, but their paralyzing feature is very interesting and could be quite useful.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: Poppy, Kou, Balkin

Companion Name: Alphyn; body of a wolf, tail of a lion, forelegs of a dragon.
Why do you want this companion?: They are a very interesting and potentially dangerous mix, like the manticore. Plus it allows for the element of wolf, a crowd favorite, but a bit more special.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?: Hellena, Boltar, Breeze

Companion Name: Kistune; nine tailed white fox
Why do you want this companion?: Foxes are mischievous and the kitsune is mysterious; for our less dangerous, more serious, or more mysterious characters, it would be a good fit.
Which character could you see bonding to this companion?:Aure, Moon Boy, Mauja

Gargoyle as well, if Time agrees.

Messages In This Thread
Mythical Companion Contest - by Official - 08-23-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Rehovah - 08-23-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Casimir - 08-23-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Tamme - 08-23-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Tares - 08-23-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by ali - 08-23-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Midas - 08-24-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by Midas - 08-24-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Mythical Companion Contest - by d'Artagnan - 08-24-2012, 02:51 PM