the Rift

[OPEN] devotion

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
a silhouette and nothing more is all that's left behind

The way she ran forward, embraced the mare who was so alike. It was as if it were a movie. Sweet embrace and gentle brushes ghosted across the younger one's skin from Res's maw. Calming touches to the mare who was always so frightened from one who had only really found the strength to do so as a mother for her short period of time.

Choked words meant that Nayati was now living in the Edge and the joy only continued to blossom in Resplendence's chest. For how someone so young, so meek, could mean so much to this mare who was exactly the same was inexplicable. No words could be put towards the way her heat almost seemed to soar. And, with the sight of tears lingering upon the girl's eyes Res gently allowed her own maw to ghost across her cheek as she murmured, "You're safe now. You have a family." Gentle thoughts yet powerful at the same time. For, now she not only had Resplendence behind her - but she had that of the whole herd.

However, she returns her attention to Quilyan as he begins to speak - calling her 'my lady' in his sweet tongue that radiated nothing but warmth. He hopes that she is doing well and she actually manages to smile. "Words cannot explain how well I am upon seeing both of those I love here before my eyes," They were all of her true family that was left. Her adoptive daughter, her mate. It was perfect. And, as he asked if she would wish to join them on a walk all she could was nod her head - the smile widening into the first real one she had given since she was probably about two years of age. "It would be my honour, my knight - if the darling Nayati would allow me to accompany you two, that is," she says, before looking down to the mare who could bring so much beauty into a world of pain.

And, so she buried her maw in the girl's mane, taking in her scent and feeling the way the flowers pressed up against her flesh. How she had missed this young one. How happy she was she was here. And yet, how her heart wrenched at the thought of her deceased twins who would have been her age right now. How her heart wrenched because she so dearly wanted that family of her own….

OMG. Someone made Res actually legit smile. Someone's accomplished a miracle :P
@[Nayati]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
devotion - by Nayati - 06-14-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 06-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: devotion - by Resplendence - 06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: devotion - by Nayati - 06-23-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 07-01-2014, 10:51 PM