the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
They were calling for everyone to meet, and so she allowed her tired limbs to crawl towards the glass dragon - towards her dear friends voices. Shifting limbs of uncertainty glance over those who have appeared so far, and with the dark unicorn there she shuffles instantly toward Destrier's side. Too many memories of the Foothills invasion were fresh, easy to yank forward and torture her weakened mind. And, because of that, one would have to drag her by her only ear to get her anywhere near them.

Placing Des between her and those two, she attempted to press her flesh against his side - nickering out a gentle warning in the process. Valiance swooping in from above to rest in a nest of her hair, cooing his comfort to the mare already shifting uncertainly.

When they finally begin to speak of all of the things that have happened she could only lower her head, it was all so much. So much pain for a family only attempting to rebuild - restart. But, then Kahlua turns to a lighter note, and speaks of a gift by Res's garden. A whispered, thank you escapes her lips as she wonders what it might be.

Then, it was Kaj's turn, speaking of Aurelia and her crimes. Quiet limbs shift forward, stepping ahead of Destrier after he speaks of placing Aurelia on trial, and after the other two mares voice their opinions of banishment. "Aurelia has every right to be tried for her wrongs. It could be pertinent to understand the exact wrongs she placed against the Falls, to understand where we stand with them. I cannot say I will trust her again - nor can I say she will ever gain my respect back for daring to injure our family after so carelessly threatening to send us into a war, but she has the right for a trial…" And so, she slides back listening to the rest of what Kaj has to say.

Then, he speaks of Confutatis' challenge for entrance. Of course, Kaj defeated her - for there was no doubt in her mind that he could have pummeled her to the ground, killed her had she done anything to actually harm the family. Slowly, carefully, moving into the field of alliances. And, after the others have had their chance to speak, her meek voice pulls forth once more. "There may be a few members of the Basin who can prove to be of assistance. However, I do not know how to trust all of them at this time. Are the leaders the same? Have they even tried to change? If we accept this alliance I want proof that they are different - that they will not try to take over other lands the first ripe chance they have…" a pause as she takes a breath in, "And as far as the Aslyum alliance, the timing seemed strange. Awkward. Almost as if they were waving it in our faces. Using the possible threat of a war because of Aurelia's actions to weasel us into an alliance. I'm not certain how we can go about trusting them completely, either…"

They spoke more, giving people higher positions, and Res continued to press in closer to Des to calm her nerves until she could process all of her thoughts again. "I am willing to head a venture to the Falls. Kiara, an old nurse, is present there. But, I will only go with Destrier or Quil beside me. I can try and broker a peace treaty, if not an alliance with their leaders depending upon what I learn with them. That is, if you would both will me to go…" she offered, before finally falling silent and looking back towards Destrier. Would they be going? Would they be breaking the ground towards a new relationship?
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Resplendence - 06-23-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM