the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Even strife made it to this strange corner of the world, apparently. Fiore was prompt in his arrival before the King and Queen, smiling at the familiar face of Kahlua and nodding in respect to the not so familiar Kaj before eyes drifted to appreciate the glass dragon, another oddity he was greatly used to by now. His once naive face that was always surprised had slowly set back into his normal composed features over recent days as the warrior’s mind accepted the weird and strange for reality. The sweet paint leader, the one who had welcomed him, looked a little worse for wear than he usually remembered her and the news she brought with it was equally rather troubling. Fiore thought that he should have an opinion on the matters, but struggled to form one as his knowledge of these other lands and bands was zilch. Instead he pondered it from as a neutral party, not really making clear decisions even when Kaj announced his own bit of information. Though eventually he formed an answer on each matter presented.

First, however, he listened to some of the rest of the inhabitants. Faces he did not recognize voiced a mixture of strong willed opinions to more ponderous ones showing the clear diversity of the herd, he heard no unanimous vote though some of the issues appeared to have more clear cut answers than others. When Fiore found a moment to voice his own opinions he paused before speaking, taking in a deep unsure breath, after all he was a stranger to most of these and maybe they would respect him less for that. The stallion wouldn’t blame them for it, but it meant he had a lot of introductions to make. A friend might be nice one day, instead of flirting on the edge with acquaintances.

"I do not know Aurelia personally, but I agree as with what has been previously said, the right to a trial. Allow her a voice before casting her off." He said quite clearly with a calm voice, they didn't know what kind of threat she may be in the distant future either, an ambiguous threat was a dangerous one. It was all he could say on that matter, however, and swiftly he moved on to the next pressing issue. "I again know little of these proposed alliances and would rather not draw my conclusion without understanding this land more fully, forgive my ignorance." He commented on the final two matters rather gingerly, but it would do no good if he somehow swayed the overall decisions based on no knowledge. Let those who understand the matter on more personal levels decide, that was the decision of Fiore.

Finally he let the look of surprise settle across his face at the announcement of his change in rank and he looked at Kaj in disbelief. A Sergeant? Him? All I did was run away he thought with confused amusement and almost self pride for managing to impress a little with his abysmal antics. He knew when the fight ended that he was not up to the standard of Captain, yet he never imagined he’d be given a higher place amongst the warrior regiment. With great respect he greeted Kaj with humble smile of thanks "you honour me too much! I will gladly accept" how fine he thought happily.

He had one last thing to say, about the matter of volunteers "I will also volunteer to travel to the Falls. My knowledge of neighbouring lands is non-existent, I would serve you best as a more informed soldier." He put forward his name and hoped they’d be kind enough to allow him to tag along.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Fiore - 06-24-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM