the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
I cautiously followed Ruske. I don't think he knows I am following him, but I am. Boy, I've followed him for a while. Did he forget about me? Is he trying to leave me like Mama left? I don't get why everyone leaves. Is this a habit here? Will everyone always leave? I stumble out of the shadows. There is a large group of horse. I see Ruske and I awkwardly shuffle towards him. I bet he'll notice me now, right? "Daddy!" My voice is louder than a whisper, much louder. I surprise myself and my mouth drops open. Oops. No one ever said I was cautious. I got that from Aurelia.

I listen to everyone and everything. This huge conversation starts of with these two horses that look like they have authority. The paint mare begins with "My friends," I've never had friends before! I like her. They start speaking, but what they start with makes anger course through my body. Aurelia? She challenged the paint? What does that mean? She says she's banished, and I don't even know what to do. My body goes stiff. Momma's gone forever now? No trial, no trial! She left me here! No trial! She doesn't deserve to come back! "Au-Aurelia's my Momma..." My voice is awkwardly high-pitched. My voice isn't smooth, but rough and unrefined. I'm a baby, after all. There is no way to sound mature at such a young age. In all honesty, I'm surprised I can speak in such an advanced way as I just did. "Ban, ban! She... left me in Threshold with Ruske and pretty mare that looks like Evangeline." I pause for a moment and look around. I don't see the pretty mare that my mom left me with. She was dark, almost grey, with a white mane and tail. Ruske said that she looked like Evangeline. This is why I say this. I have yet to meet Evangeline. I notice there is a mare that looks like the one from the Threshold? Is that her? No... This one's legs are white. Evangeline look-alike didn't have those white legs.

I don't really listen to what anyone else has to say. I kinda just look around and try to get as close to Ruske as possible. I secretly wonder if he'll move away from me, as if he doesn't remember me. I see a white mare, and a black stallion. They are the first ones to catch my eyes. I see a few foals, and smile. Maybe they can be friends with me? I see a white stallion with orange and black spots. He looks friendly, and nice. Maybe I should meet him? I can take Ruske to meet him, too! I see this orange-reddish mare with darker legs and a lot of hair... And one ear? I don't really question it. I'm sure she was probably just born without it. I notice the blue mare with the darker legs next. She has a bear with her? I don't get it.. shouldn't we be running from it? Why is she looking at it? She should be warning us, right? I think? I don't know. I can't help, but stare at the bare and at the mare. They're quite pretty. The bear is all white, and she's all blue. They almost mimic the color of ice and snow.

Then I see the black and white stallion. Oh, wow. I want spots! I'm all dark colored with smudged splotches of gold and brown. I want to be that color. I look back at the ones who were speaking a lot. The painted mare, and the sandy stallion. An interesting match, if I say so myself. He is a pegasus with wings like mine, she is an equine. There aren't many horned ones here. No one looks like Ryuu's dad here. Did Ryuu's dad leave? Where is Ryuu? Why is everyone disappearing? "Daddy, where is Ryuu?" I look up at my dad. Can I call him Daddy? Does he like that? I like it. I wonder if he knows about Ryuu. Should I ask to go searching for Ryuu with him? Maybe I can make Ryuu come home and stay with me and Ruske. That'd be nice.

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Faeanne - 06-25-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM