the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis

I've settled into the Edge, but I still haven't met many others. There was Ruske and Resplendence, and they were all that I knew. I frown, because I should really begin to talk to more of my herd mates. I've kind of been lingering in the mist with Adella these past few weeks, with no one but her. It was sad at times, but it was nice to have her with me. As I walk casually, Adella chirps, unfurling her wings from her perch at my withers, claws kneading into my skin as she wiggles excitedly, sensing others.

I look out, squinting to see other dark figures gathered farther along. What is it? I ask her, ears perked as I hear voices. "A gathering of some sort—" She responds, sitting on my back and holding on as I burst into a trot, hurrying my way into the crowd. I hear the words of the two horses standing before us, a mare of black and white paint and a stallion whose body is toffee, wings at his sides.

The mare speaks of a trial for a mare, Aurelia, whom had been the seer of the herd. I perk my ears and offer my opinion once everyone grows silent. "It is only fair to hold trial. She may be able to prove herself worthy of reentry into the Edge. I do believe it is fair to strip her of her rank of Seer and make her work her way back up. It is not fair however to banish her without a fair trial." I pause, looking around before offering in more words. "But do we know if she wants a trial? What if this Aurelia would prefer not to be tried and instead go on her way?" I take in a breath of air, now babbling about the alliances. I flick forward my ears and begin to voice my own opinion, raising it from a delicate tone to one that booms. "If the Aurora Basin has wronged us in the past, why would we align ourselves with them?" I take a moment before piping up again. "But then again, isn't the saying keep your friends close and enemies closer? They may prove to be powerful allies.. and the Asylum may as well."

I sink back, and Adella nods approvingly. I offer a smile and she offers compliments. "A good, suitable opinion spoken with a strong voice." She nods her little scaled head, and perches upon my withers, watching with her beady orange eyes, wings folded and body relaxed.
"Words words words."
[hope what isi said was ok c:]

image credits
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Isi - 06-27-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM