[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua
May flowers always line your path
and sunshine light your day

Kahlua watched as Aly headed towards her, came rushing and stumbling to her aid, and her head only reeled with horrors. Aly looked... sad, concerned, motherly. Looks that Kahlua would normally expect from a friend, but Kahlua was no friend. Slowly, the queen tried to back up, wincing terribly as she put weight on her injured hind limb. But she couldn't be close to Aly, couldn't taint her beautiful friend with her own despicable ways, and so she tried to distance herself in order to save the beautiful Moon Doctor. Vision as blurry as it was from the tears, Kahlua did not even notice that Hemlock had flown from Aly's side.

But as Aly spoke, and Kahlua tried to squeak out an answer, she was interrupted by the form of the red dragon coming to land upon her. Kahlua winced, attempted to shy away, but everything hurt to move and she was weak. She was a coward and even though she deserved the pain she did not want it. She let the dragon land, who was followed closely by Resplendence. And though Kahlua again tried to step away, Resplendence blocked her way. And besides, even in her panicked, heart-wrenched state, Kahlua knew better than to try and escape her sister's prodding nose. There was no escaping Resplendence, when she put her mind to it.

“No,” she insisted between gulps of air and winces as Resplendence touched the places that hurt. “No, you don't understand. Aly, Res, I deserve this,” she insisted, looking wildly from one mare to the other. But of course, Resplendence didn't know. Aly knew, Kahlua had seen her there in the air, stopping Kaj from interrupting. She had been upset, but now she was glad. Kaj should not have been a part of this. Not at all. So she tried to explain her story, stopping to get air when she had to.

“Aur- Aurelia. She challenged me, and she ran off, but... but- Oh god!” More tears as she tried to get to the part where she was a killer. It hurt her to the very soul because she was going to rip apart the very bonds that held her to her friend and sister. “But Shilva, the snake. Res... Aly saw it. Maybe. I didn't mean it. I... I didn't... It wasn't my fault...” the more she talked the less she made sense until her story culminated in a tumultuous crescendo. “I killed her!” But she was weak, so weak, and even though she knew that Aly would shy away in disgust, Kahlua still tried to collapse her neck over her friend's shoulder, to press her eyes into the mare's wings, and to cry herself silly. If this was to be her goodbye, she couldn't stand to leave without touching her friend one last time.

Was there ever a time she was with Aly when she wasn't a disastrous, emotional mess?

@[Alysanne]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 09:53 PM