the Rift

[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Wincing. She was wincing almost everywhere. This was not good. Her sister was not allowed to feel this pain. Res would have taken it on herself had she the ability too. She was accustomed to the waterfalls of pain that tried to soak and suffocate her. She could deal with it - her sister, she was afraid, might not be able to.

"Shhhh. You far from deserve this." But the wild eyes told her that Kahlua was already being suffocated by the weight of whatever terrible thing had happened. The stuttering of the name of their Seer with the words of a challenge caused Res's soul to burn with an anger she hadn't realized had even existed. "The imbecile, ignorance must run in that one's blood." she hissed as her sister began to sob more, turning to Aly for all the comfort.

Pain shot through Res's heart. "It's okay, even if she's dead it was self-defense, Kahlua. I know you wouldn't ever wish that on anyone…" She didn't want Res to comfort her… Sadness radiated through her eyes as the anger burned in the deep recesses at the mare who had challenged her family. Eyes meeting Aly's were broken as she tried to accept that her sister didn't want her. "I'm healing you now, sister. It will be okay…" she whispered- doubting the painted equine was even listening to the words that had fallen from her maw.

So, she tried to concentrate, feeling the power of the Moon Goddess as the dark wisps of the shadows began to accumulate around her - around her sister and friend. Carefully, they wound around each of her injuries, reducing the swelling, getting rid of the weak poison, even pushing some of Res's energy into her frame. She tried to give her strength. She tried to be there. And, as soon as the shadows dissipated she took her steps back.

Did her sister even want her here? "Aurelia is ignorant. She does not understand the bonds of family and chooses to break them. She must learn, one way or another, that family is the only thing that matters.." she whispers, the anger still somewhat lacing her tone as she shakes her head. And, with a small tear sliding down her cheek she manages to speak up, "Do you even want me here?" If she didn't then Res would give her sister her space. She would not get in the way - but she would also ensure that she did not try to jump off a cliff. So, Valiance curled up in the mare's mane, cooing sweet nothings to attempt to comfort that which was Res's sister. And, Res stood awkwardly about a foot away in emotional pain and flickering anger at the firebird who had caused all of this pain….
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:52 PM