[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua
May flowers always line your path
and sunshine light your day

Was she really so lucky as to have friends that would never leave her, even when she had done something so horrible? She could hardly believe it was Alysanne who was speaking, and not some dream she had conjured. But a few blinks of her puffy and a sharp bite on her tongue, just to check, confirmed that she was awake. This was reality. It was both good and bad. Good, for these were truly her friends. Bad, for she had truly been attacked and caused such destruction. And though she often felt like the youngest sister in this group of three, today she was most thankful for it. The wisdom that came pouring from Aly's lips, from Res's lips, gave her pause to consider the situation from their eyes. She had just been doing her duties... was it true?

And when Aly began to speak again, Kahlua closed her eyes, trying to block out the surroundings but hear the words. She was certain there was wisdom in them, if only she could find it. When Aly's nose reached forward and touched hers, she smiled, blowing a warm stream of air through her nostrils. The words that followed... she could think of nothing that had ever made her feel so good in her life. You've got the biggest heart of anyone I know. Leave it Aly to know exactly what to say exactly when she needed to say it.

Res followed up with words that were equally as heart-felt and equally as heart-warming. A story of the pink mare's past, a past which Kahlua knew pained her terribly but knew little else of. Opening her eyes, she copied the motion Aly had made, reaching her muzzle out towards Res, trying to help chase away the demons. Kahlua knew what it was like to have nightmares and she heard the screams that woke Res from the night as much as she was certain that Res heard her screams sometimes. “Thank you,” she cooed to them both.

And she would have stayed here forever in their welcoming arms surrounding by their conciliatory words, but there was one more she needed to consult before this terrible day was over. And the herd would need to be informed... Ah, there was no rest for the weary when the weary were kings and queens. “I've got to find Kaj,” she said as she shifted to and fro. “I... I just don't know what I would do without you two. You're my best friends in the whole world.” And so she gave each of them another hug, another nose and neck thrown over their withers before she began to leave, looking longingly over her shoulders. To just spend the rest of the day, until the sun sank over the horizon, with those two would have made her nothing less than the happiest mare in the world. But Kaj would need to know. Little did she know he was facing his own terrors at the moment.

@[Alysanne]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 08-16-2014, 01:14 PM