the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Stay With Me [Cirrus]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

The golden mare shuffles her legs, exhaustion in her frame as she trapezes her way through the brush that is just a little too dry for her liking. A gentle breeze blew in, giving the illusion that it was cooler than it actually was. But, she had realized that by now, the heat was going to start getting to her again. After all, she had already experienced heat stroke and she had no desire to do that again.

The vibrations were minimal, but enough for her to get a clear view of the world after having been forced to understand it when she was born blind. And, the vibrations showed her nothing but open land. So, open land it was as she struck out into a gallop - limbs being caressed by the gentle waves of the grass. It was thrilling - it was enough to pull her into a state where she didn't have to have any thoughts to bother her at all. It was numbing, numbing and comforting at the same time. The way that the wind blew through her hair, it almost felt like fingers. As if a parent were stroking her hair to remind her that she was all going to be okay.

However, as she came in closer to the water source she skidded to a stop. Tons of dirt spraying up behind her as her front hooves crashed into the water. Mild panic subsided as soon as she was out of the cool liquid before she carefully stepped forward again and allowed her maw to dip into it. Sucking in the liquid and attempting to stay hydrated so she didn't disappoint Soh, Africa, or Hector again by getting yet another heat stroke.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

@[Cirrus]

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-14-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-16-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-20-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-21-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-22-2014, 02:29 AM