the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Stay With Me [Cirrus]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Water. Was it a wishing well of desires that had been wired into worn down souls? Did it cause a warrant for the pain that had attempted to wash away the wicked nature of the world which she was daring to live in? Wishes were strewn across the wilds as she lowered her weary head and sucked the cool liquid down her parched throat. Water was a gift of life.

Memories. Many images of mothers, of merry foals as they meandered through the meadows. Markers of time with as many different mares, stallions, foals, and companions as possible. Mates and martyrs. It was a reminder of sicknesses and torture, torture which she had attempted to squash, to make useless. But the memories never faded.

Speech. Sugary words of hello spun around the air, swiftly reaching her ears. Silently, her audits flick backwards, seeking the source of the sound which had caused her to lift her head from the sweet water. So, she spun a little, limbs carrying her with ease and placing about three feet between her and the creature who has landed. Yet, she still speaks.

Emotions. Every one of them comes to the surface with ease. While Rasta cannot necessarily say she is enjoying the river, she is certainly far my easygoing than she had been a few minutes prior. "I suppose one might say that," she offers, elevating her cranium after giving a welcoming dip. The mare seemed to scratch at the corners of her mind, elegance and effort matching into one. Had she healed me? And the emotions swirl.

Uncertainty. "I think I know you..." Unwavering words fall from her maw as her golden frame steps in closer. Should the unthinkable be said? Could she be completely wrong? "I might be wrong though... I could have sworn you traveled with another young creature..." She was ill at ease, and allowed her voice to break a little as the last word escaped her maw, "Cirrus?"

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-14-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-16-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-20-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-21-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-22-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-22-2014, 10:54 PM