the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
AURELIA
I'm alone for only a second. The horse who comes, I don't want her. I want Africa! She doesn't say 'Hi!' or anything like that. All she does is tell me what to do. She doesn't know anything! And why is she talking? I don't get this world. I don't get it one little bit. Why should I start listening to horses now? She tells me the sand will burn my snake, and tears surge to my orbs. I don't move to pick her up. She's cold to the touch and still limp. Why didn't I tell Shilva 'no'! Why didn't I stop her? Each salty tear rolls down my ivory cheeks and falls for only a moment before landing on the hot sand. Why doesn't Rasta see that dhe looks prettt dead? I don't understand this. "I don't think she can feel. I-I thinks she's..." My voice fades into gentle sobs that make my body quiver. I sink to the ground, embracing it's heat.

Then she shows up. It's Africa. She seems so different, so mature and I can't help but realize that I probably still look like a stupid child. I think my sobbing should make Africa realize that I've probably just lost my only friend. Shilva was the only one stpuid enough to be with me, and look where that got her? Look what has happened. She's dead, because of me. I'm not meant to be here. I'm not meant to have friends. I'm only here to bring chaos and destruction. I know everyone can see this. "She died because of me." I pause and look at the snake that I've now marked deceased in my mind. I didn't even get a chance to talk to her through my mind. "I was... in a fight... a-and, Shilva bite my opponent's leg, a-and I didn't stop it. I didn't tell her not to!" I close my eyes. I didn't get here fast enough to save her.

Maybe I should stand up and handle this maturely, but all I can do is cry and cry. I can't even look at the two mares. My eyes are blurry with tears and the hot sand is slowly burning my stomach. During my sobbing, my right wing shoots out and I lay it gently over Shilva. For a moment, this is si she doesn't burn. But I remember she is dead. She no longer feels. After a moment of holding my wing over her, all I can do it scoop her up with it and hold her by my side. "I don't even know what to do anymore." I wish Mauja was here. He'd tell me to get over myself and man up. I think that's what he'd say? I don't really know. He's still a mystery. I don't even know what Africa and Rasta will do. Surely they will laugh at me. Who wouldn't?

"Talking"
ooc:; soooo shilva is dead? xc sorry for terrible post doing this on my phone :3
Image Credit

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread