the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='103725' dateline='1403554067']
AURELIA
As we make our way to the shade, the conversation doesn't stop. In fact, it seems as if we are rising towards the climax of everything that will come of this meeting. I continue to will myself not to cry. Holding Shilva in my wing, I continue following Africa and Rasta. Rasta tells me that it doesn't matter how long I had her, because love is love. This is how I interpret what she's said. I offer her an honest smile as we walk.

Rasta agrees to help me have a proper burial for Shilva. She says something that makes me wonder. Shake the ground? I cock my eyebrow at her and my voice instantly begins sending sugar-coated words off of my tongue. "You've shaken the ground before. I remember because you didn't speak... That was you, correct? I don't mind. I'll like having you in my company, Rasta." My tone is soft. Still, the edge of curiosity peaks it's way into my tone. Rasta, I want to know why you can speak now? Why couldn't you speak before? Why is your gaze so... empty? Almost like the stallion from the edge, the one with the scars over his eyes. Rasta, are you blind? Why can you move around without being scared you'll run into something? I don't get it.

Once we reach the shade, Africa is quick to turn towards me and begin talking. She is colder. What has been done to her? The once bubbly mare doesn't seem to be so spunky. What has changed her? "I would never disrespect your home." Your home? I don't understand. Isn't she just an oracle? Where is Midas? Where is everyone? Everything is strange now. She continues speaking, and I am so shocked. "I have never been a threat to this herd, and I never will be a threat. I am will not do anything to threaten you, this land, this herd, nor anyone allied with these lands." I pause for a moment, sipping in a small breath. Why is she punishing me so harshly? I left her, but that was a year ago! She can't do this?! I love her so much. Why doesn't she love me anymore? Why doesn't she act like my sister? Why doesn't she care about me anymore? I keep telling myself that we're friends, but obviously we are not. Obviously, she does not care. Did she care back then?

I remember when a stallion had tried to take my wing off. The Earth God healed me. Africa didn't even realize I was there. Did she ever care? It was nice before. She at least pretended to like me, but now she is shoving all of this threat business into my face. I don't like this Africa. "Africa, what position are you?" Is she hostile from being demoted? Is she suddenly letting the power go to her head? What happened to the oracle I loved? "I do not know if this is of any use to you, but I wanted to tell you Gaucho was back, but he doesn't remember anything." Will she remember my crush on him? Will she see him as a threat? Will she try to recruit him? Why am I telling her this. Why so many questions?

"Talking"
ooc:; <3
Image Credit

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread