the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Silence. It stung the air and shattered the sickening minds of it all. Sweet lyrics flickered across the sky as the one-winged mare agreed to come with. Rasta gently allowed her bodice to press against the mare's frame. She just wanted for her to know that she was there in this situation, regardless of what exactly it was. So, when the one who had lost her companion had spoken again. The silence wasn't there anymore.

Edge. She asks for the Edge. Rasta supposes that it can be done, and so she bobs her head in agreement. However, the heat exhaustion has left her weary, and so she wishes for a few more days in order to accomplish this. "Perhaps you could spread her ashes over the Edge - allow her to forever be free?" she offers before shifting her weight and listening to the next words from her mouth. "Could we go in a weak. I'm still recuperating from an illness and I'd much prefer not to push anything,"

It was quiet words, simple responses and gentle care that she spoke with. They would do this for this mare's companion - regardless of the actions that led to her death. It was the honourable thing to do. So, blind eyes gazed towards the winged one's frame as she pressed up against her friend. They would do this. She would be strong, and she would get through the burial that she had never been able to give to her own companion when he had passed.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
RE: i officially hate angels [leaders, healers] - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:38 AM