the Rift

[OPEN] strangers make the best confidantes [Petra Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Delightful Creature. That was a new one that the queen had not yet heard. Admittedly, she was reasonably fond of the name and inwardly preened, smiling graciously as her blue eyes twinkled. Generally speaking, the queen had a reasonable number of good qualities, but modesty was not one of them. At least she had a beautiful smile and genuine heart. A vain bitch is hardly the kind of horse you'd like to call friend.

In her turn, the queen laughed along with Petra, enjoying the way their voices melded to fill the trees and rouse the birds from their perches. To laugh.... it was liberating. She had been so stressed lately, there had been too little laughter and too much of everything else. That said, Kahlua wasn't quite sure she agreed. She knew how long she had wandered. One year. One tragically long year where she counted every day and dreamed of fire each night. But then, Kahlua was an extrovert, she needed to be around horses to survive in the same way that she needed to drink water or eat grass. That year had been tragic for her. Thank the Gods for Helovia.

As the topic turned to healers, the queen quietly let them speak, entertaining herself with their banter and back and forth and then shaking her head vigorously when it was insinuated that she could better explain the healers. “I'm afraid not! Resplendence tried to teach me plants once or twice... or maybe more times,” her self-deprecating laughter bounced in the air. “I'm just miserable at telling one from another.” Honestly, Res didn't even like Kahlua in the garden, often picking on her that she might eat the wrong thing and then end up... well... dead.

Adding then at the end, as it seemed relevant, Kahlua mentioned the other professions available within the herd. The philosophers to communicate with the gods and provide wisdom, headed by Aurelia but sorely lacking in numbers. The warriors, numbering plenty but always welcome to add another to their ranks. The sneaks, headed by Quilyan, to find information where it might be relevant to their cause, also rather low in numbers. Lastly, the crafters headed by Dragomir, who could create beautiful things. “I was a crafter myself, once,” she added, tossing her nose to the wall that she had made. How long ago that seemed now, beyond the many months where she had been called leader.

OOC| So sorry for the delay, finals ate my life!
@[Petra] @[Ruske]

Kahlua
THE SUNSHOWER

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: strangers make the best confidantes [Petra Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 06-27-2014, 07:28 PM