the Rift

You gave me wings.

Kadir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She was only slightly surprised when a shadow emerged from the trees. Then a strand of fear flipped her heart as she saw it's shape was of one unknown. But that quickly passed as it fully stepped into view as a unicorn stallion with an animal she could only assume was a griffin sitting on his horns.
She gave a quiet chuckle to the question he asked. "If you mean 'Do you know where you are going?' Then yes. But if you mean 'Do you know where you are at?' Then the answer would be no," Kadir answered with a quizzical look at the stallion then continued, "I've resided near this part of the forest with my mother for a year and by myself for nearly another. You have been the first to see me. I've watched many like you and me pass by but no one ever bothers to look up. Even if you make a twig come falling down near someone they always just assume it was a squirrel or something." She said with a smirk. Then with a flick of her head to remove the dampening hair from her eyes Kadir fully inspected the black being. He was slightly taller than herself and black in color. His eyes shone a bright blue and streaks of white were visible both in his mane and covering his belly. And his horns were curved with the odd creature perched on top. Quite handsome if I do say so myself. She thought with an internal smirk. "I am called Kadir," she said as she curiously glanced once more at the odd creature in his horns.

walking
"talking"
'thinking'

[ooc; I'm such a derp with a side or merp. But my computer is running beautifully again so maybe I will notice something before I make a mistake like I did. *facepalm* ]
Kadir
I'm taking off tonight, now I'm free.
x - x

Messages In This Thread
You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-17-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Torleik - 06-18-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-20-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Torleik - 07-13-2014, 11:15 PM