the Rift

You gave me wings.

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
OOC: I am SO terribly sorry about sort of abandoning you here. I'm working and moving cities and starting graduate school and very busy and stressed. -_-

Torleik
The beard of glory...

The rabicano raised a brow at this cryptic response. "How can you know where you are going if you haven't a clue where you are?" he returned. The mare answered his question far more thoroughly than he'd expected - or wanted, really - but he listened regardless. For a pegasus, he liked her coloring and her form; she was thick and stocky, strong, capable-looking. That was respected amongst his people.

"Having a winged companion makes one much more aware of the skies," the dual horned unicorn replied, glancing up at Irelyn seated on top of his head. She gazed curiously, but quietly at this mare she didn't know, fond of her instantly due to the wings but confused by her bondmate's negative response for the very same reason.

Did he not like her own wings? Did he not like her because she could fly? A wordless 'no' from his side of their bond soothed her for the moment, but Irelyn couldn't help but feel the tension in his head over winged things ever since that white mare had pushed two tiny winged things out of her body.

"I am Torleik. If you are not lost, then what are you doing? The Threshold is no place to live, herdless and open to anyone as it is." He gazed at her expectantly for a response or explanation.

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-17-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Torleik - 06-18-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-20-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Torleik - 07-13-2014, 11:15 PM