the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Onward

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

I had overheard the adults talking about patrolling the wilds, to learn of any dangers or of anything at all really. I didn't know much about the two places that no one was patrolling, so instead I decided to do my own patrol. I mean after all, that's one way I can help the herd right?

Since I haven't learned to fly yet, I run. I run as fast as I can in the direction I remember being the way to the Vein of the Gods. That had been where I met the Sun God, the patron of my new home. Yes, I truly feel as home in the desert. Now I know why Momma begged Papa to return to Helovia with her so many times, why she sent me here to find the rest of our family....

I have failed her in that search, but I do not know where to begin. I know there are other herds, but where they are other than the Falls I do not know.. I have to hope that they will find me someday...

But that does not matter now as I am running up the stone path to the Vein of the Gods. I love this place, as outside of the Throat this is where I feel closest to my Lord. I stop at the end of the path with a slight skid. My mane flops forward and my ever growing forelock covers my golden eyes for a few moments. I gently shake my head and move on at a walk. I lower my head, incase any of the Gods happen to be here I want to look respectful to them. After all, by my patrol wasn't I helping in keeping this place safe?

It is only by the markings of the Sun that I find my Lord's shrine. I smile as I remember him standing upon those very ruins speaking of my mother. I can only wish that he could bring her back... Even if I know it is not possible. For a moment her's and Papa's screams fill my ears, as if to remind me that they gave up their lives so that I could live... I sigh softly. I know I need to move on and figure out the shrines of the other Gods, but for now I just linger.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-28-2014, 06:48 AM