the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Onward

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
I'd rather kiss the ground than kiss a starless sky
Sacre watches her white splashed head turn to his trumpeting arrival and he watched her with intent, ready to turn around and leave should she so wish. The colt was becoming increasingly gentlemanlike as the months rolled onto him, a contrast to that of his dark smeared blood of his family. Perhaps that side would rear its head in a moment of heat, but for now the boy was like a radiant sunshine despite his inky appearance. The filly gives her consent for him to remain and Sacre smiled in welcome at the mention of her name. Amani. It was pretty and fit her well in the colt's opinion. After that she had remained silent, lost somewhere in her own mind or maybe hoping he'd go away, but was too polite to say it. Silence, however, was not quite this colt's best forte and he fumbled on whilst looking curiously at the wrecked shrines before them, wondering how many times Gods had appeared here and what they had spoken about.

"I'm Sacre! It's nice to meet you Amani" he buoyantly beamed at her. Names, names! More to remember! He made a point of making sure he remembered hers, considering she appeared to be one of the few herd mates he had met so far. It often made him wonder if the herd as a whole was rather shy, if he was looking in the wrong places or whether it really was that small in number to such a vast land. The colt had yet to decide on this conundrum.

Inari bounced to life then, jumping down from his companion's sooty rump to yap happily in front of the filly, as if to remind Sacre that he had forgotten the most important introduction. "The fluff is Inari" he nodded to the fox who offered him a disgusted look at being called 'fluff' in return before he yapped once more at Amani in a very vulpine hello.

Sacre looked to the shrines then thoughtfully, once again thinking back to the time he'd last been here. "Have ever seen the Gods? I've only seen two of them" he admitted though his voice was filled with an awe like wonder.
image credits

@[Amani]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-28-2014, 06:48 AM