the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Patrolling

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

It has been several weeks since I ventured out of the Throat to the Vein of the Gods. I had been very succsessful in my very first patrol that I decided to take on another one. This one was going to be more fun, as it would be somewhere I had never been. Once again, I have to run or walk to get where I am going. This time, I extend out my wings to try and teach myself how to fly. After all, when you have wings why would you want to be stuck on the ground? I know I sure don't.

As I run I do however get to see the beauty in the lands of Helovia. If there is a Sun God, then there must be an Earth God who created all of this beauty. I do find myself in awe, but not in so much awe that I would stop following my Lord of the Light. He is and will always be the God that I worship without question.

Momma had told me a lot about Helovia when Papa wasn't around. About the places she had been and the adventures she had gone on. She also told me of the sad times.... One story pops into my mind about this Fields place I am trying to find... Oh what was it again... OH YEAH! That my Uncle Aaron and his companion had seen Grandma Solstice murdered there.... Now I am not so sure I want to go there after all... But I need to help my herd, so I press on trying to remember every detail about the place so I could find it.

Well, even without the story I find the place. The climb up the rocky path really has me wishing I could just fly to the top. At least I could practice landing by gliding to the bottom again... When I get back home I really need to find someone to teach me how to fly...

This place is just as beautiful as the rest of Helovia. The cloudy mist that surrounds the place makes it even better. However it keeps me on guard. Danger could clearly lurk in the clouds...

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-26-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 02:23 AM