the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Patrolling

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
As you approach the filly, you tilt your head, still wondering where you could have seen her before. You know that you have not run across her alone; her face seems to swim in your mind amongst a school of unknown others. Strangely, you imagine her face illuminated by there the flicker of firelight…but the only recent fire that jumps into your mind is the brush fire you witnessed at the Edge. Maybe she remembers you? Either way, you’ll soon find out.

“Hello,” you call cheerfully as you draw near, trot slowing to a halt within a few feet from her. “Pardon me, but I feel like you look awfully familiar…have we met before?” You shift your weight and refold your wings on your back, copper feathers rustling. Clear grey eyes study the filly, as if searching for an answer to a riddle to which only she holds the key. Now where could you have seen her before? She seems young, so you must have run across her in Helovia. You take in her chocolate brown coat, her snowy legs, and her keen golden eyes. And it is when silver orbs lock on gold that a glimmer of recognition stirs in your brain. The image of fire persists, and you think back, suddenly remembering the only other fire you have ever seen in Helovia: the god at the rocky point. Could it have been there that the filly made an appearance? That would make sense, you reason. You wouldn’t have gotten a good look at her between your apologies to Kahlua and your awestruck alternating of eyes from the flaming god to the ground, but you seem to remember her little form as part of the group. You could be wrong, however. Perhaps this girl has never seen you before in her life. “Oh!” you blurt out suddenly, realizing that in your excitement, you have forgotten your manners. “I’m Nasreen, by the way.”

@[Amani]

Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-26-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 02:23 AM