the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It was the way she jumped that caused Seele to shuffle back a few steps. She hadn't intended to startle the Mason - not in the least. Alas, she was a scarier creature compared to others, especially with the way her voice seemed to speak of the darkness which haunted her mind. However, when she was granted a smile, the clown-face moved back to where she had been originally, ears perked to listen to every word that would slip from her lips.

Good, be sociable, I instructed, before allowing Seele to begin to inspect the cave with all the fallen debris. "How 'bout I start rolling some of the rock out so that we can clear it away," she offered, as she explained about pushing it toward the pile of loose rock like the Mason had stated.

So, the mare moved into the rock, snagging onto some of it with her crystalline hooves and beginning to roll it backwards until it was far enough out for her maw to push it. About a rock and a half later, she heard the mason's voice again - asking about her life. "I was trained to kill - to be an assassin - by my father, and lost my mother at a young age," she said, very dry but the truth at least. There was a gentle snort as I spoke up, and maybe you'd be able to feel had I not died!

A pause as she got the third rock to the pile, "Yourself?" and then she continued to work away at rolling rocks out and over to the pile. All I could hope was that the statement didn't scare the pegasus away.

@[Elsa]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Seele - 07-05-2014, 11:42 PM