the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Maybe Elsa should be a little less friendly... it seemed that lately others would prefer if she was a tad less talkative. However, she truly did want to know about her mysterious female leader, and why she worked they way she need. Monotonous to say the least, she did stick around and offer some information. Elsa cringed a bit about hearing that she too had lost a mother, and how it maybe could've changed her. She opened her mouth but shut it again, not wanting to pry to much into her life.

Though, it did seem that the question of children piqued her interest. Elsa shrugged, not really knowing how to reply. She just assumed that most healthy, strapping mares, especially leads would want progeny to carry on their line. "Just seemed to me that you'd raise a strapping child to follow in your footsteps. I dunno, I guess I just assume everyone wants one since I do." She offered an apologetic smile before continuing to slide the rocks down the icy path, trying to come up with something to say before they had finished. "I'm sorry about your mom, by the way. I understand what it's like to loose one." Maybe her mom was alive, but her voice gave the notion she barely knew her ever. Way to be hella awkward Elsa. "Im sorry for prying Lady Seele. But I appreciate the help, we are nearly done, so if you'd like, you can help me move these last few rocks before you can continue with your duties." She smiled again, probably looking like a fool. But, at least she was trying to be normal and fit in.

@[Seele]

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:18 PM