the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She got her response to the question about the kids. A shrug from the pale mare's shoulders and then saying that she believed Seele would have raised a strapping child. Well… whatever the hell strapping meant. There was an apologetic smile, which I recognized but Seele did not and she just continued to decide to keep working. Rock after rock, push after push. It was hard labor, but it was lovely.

She spoke an apology for the loss of Seele's mother and I simply scoffed. She never lost me - I'm right here. Then, she apologizes for prying. "Sounds good," she say, kicking a rock into place and allowing it to slide down towards the pile which had been created from their hard labor. She had to admit that the pile had gotten rather large and was now teeming with life (much like she hoped would become of their ever-growing family). "It is no issue. Information is always important," she murmurs, giving her half-grimace half-smile. Really. She needs to work on that. Like, a lot. It was not too appealing in the least.

However, as they finished up clearing out the cell Seele gave a gentle nod to the mare beside her. "If you need me, please come find me." she said, allowing her tail to swish once before she allowed her limbs to start to carry her off back towards the rest of her herd. However, she would be there for any of them should they call. It was, after all, the one thing she knew she would stay true to.

You can post once more and close the thread as I think it's done :P
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 09:52 PM