the Rift

[PRIVATE] Familial Ties [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Cranium turned and body followed were Fina had been looking behind my ignorant spine; she smirked at the obvious bewilderment and flapped her flaming appendages before dipping beak into the warmth of feathers to pick at some sticky branch or bramble that had lodged itself. Aurous eyes widened, scrutiny narrowing my brows; how had I not noticed him before now? I restrained calling out twice and had to forcefully halt these limbs from taking brisk steps forward into an embrace I knew as well as the sands in dragon’s throat. He was my brother and not only in a battleblood way, but emotionally. We’d not been sired into the same womb, nor suckled the same tit; but in every manner this man was my family.

I didn’t have to wait long, he replied with equal fascination and slight disbelief. I couldn’t help the silly grin that marred any attempt at serious facade, unlike myself, Apollo dashed into his next statement. Solidifying that his mind hadn’t been taken hostage by the nearby landscape. Patched legs jerked into motion only a beat behind his and the distance between us was shut out. I laughed, chuckling merrily, a rare and rich sound. He came up short but I didn’t bother pausing until nearly neck and neck, locked limbs stood fast as I reached out--meeting his brushing muzzle to allow that strange male musk within me. His words seemed to overflow and fishtailed the emotions that tightened fragile folds.

A brilliant smile lite up every corner of my face, not an ounce of anything more than good tides could be witnessed, “Yar! I am well, Fina is well, dear friend, dear brother. I also feared ye abandoned to the wasteland—among those that had lost their minds.” A certain phoenix chirped, happy to be included in our reunion. I withdrew for a moment, gazing across his taller physical self—searching for mishap, “the feeling is mutual. Helovia gave many brave daughters and sons during those dark months.” Honeyed gems returned to his chocolate colored gaze that seemed almost black in the darkness of night, “Where has ye been all this time? Surely not here?”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM