the Rift

[PRIVATE] Familial Ties [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I’d honestly expected more of a lashing from Apollo; or perhaps at the very least disappointment for the grief of losing proud title. My expectations were misplaced; he didn’t strike out at me in anger or resentment, the merciful merely voiced a question out of curiosity and a desire to understand. To which I answered with a soft but assuring, “Aye,” his smile drew upon slight bewilderment, but also measureable relief. Just like with Africa and Sohalia, they’d relieved some secret weight that I’d been holding without realizing it, and yet they’d responded in nearly the same manner as my dear friend and kinman—a total opposite compared to that of Cera and Ranjiri. Though it seemed like I’d always be the object of disappointment with someone (not everyone could be pleased in all instances)

He pledged himself to me, my smile grew from a nervous frown into a genuine beam of delight, crown dipped slightly forward. I was humbled and honored to be blessed with such a friend, “Heart of my heart,” dear one. Our souls cried out for the same objective. Apollo was a special and rare spirit. “Thee will always have a home in Hidden Falls,” and with me. No matter where his travels led, or where I ended up on the whim of a patron god—we’d always be brothers in arms. “If ye has enemies, consider them mine as well.” We’d fought together for the sake of a different family once before. I could only hope that fates would be kind enough to allow us that same privilege; but knowing helovia humor, we’d end up turned upon heel at each other. "It is my hope that Edge will become our allies; will ye be joining their ranks?" If our families were allied then it would secure the tie of brotherhood without contest.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM