the Rift

[PRIVATE] Familial Ties [Midas]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

Throughout his venture of fulfilling the quest that the Earth God had bestowed upon him, Apollo had realized that from different individuals, he received different answers. All answers, however, had one thing in common... That the gift of two bonded souls was something precious, something incapable of explaining, but out of everyone that he had asked, Midas seemed to sum it up perfectly.

As his golden-eyed brother spoke of the precious linkage between he and Fina, Apollo listened with rapt attention, the soft orbs of his own oculars darting between Midas himself and the tree in which Fina had perched. He couldn't even fathom such an intimate feeling... To be so personally and wholly wrapped and linked between another soul. Apollo knew he could always wonder what it was like, and perhaps one day assume that he knew what it would feel like... But unless it was something that he experienced, the Merciful knew he would never truly understand.

"I... I can't even imagine," he murmured, a thoughtful look crossing the overo's boyish features. Slowly his gaze ventured from the gentle gaze of his winged brother and instead focused back on the fiery dots of lightning bugs that flitted around in the distance, the reflections of their illuminated thorax posteriors echoing in the stream that flowed through the Rotunda. The sight was captivating, but Apollo's rambling thoughts were more consuming. "Such a thing must be far more precious than the mind could comprehend..."

But, Apollo wouldn't lie; since seeking out others to gain information on the bonded soul, he had learnt many a new things.

"Especially a mind like my own." Here, the overo's head jerked back to Midas and a jovial grin pulled the stallion's lips upwards, the honey-brown depths of his eyes shining in genuine happiness. It had been a long, long time since such pleasure, such relief and love had wormed itself into Apollo's heart, and he found that honestly, he wasn't ready to part ways from Midas just yet. They had been away from each other for so long...

"Midas? One more question. Would you honor me and accompany me to the Veins to seek out our Father Earth? I think that... I think that I finally understand now, what it is that He had instructed me to learn." Or, at least, as well as he could...

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-22-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 08-01-2014, 02:25 PM