the Rift

[PRIVATE] Familial Ties [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Those creatures were birthed into this planet with an inborn desire for compassion.

Magic itself was a precious boon, bestowed upon the worthy and the not so worthy. A gift that I rarely used for the ill fate of others, and hardly spent for personal gain. The soul bond was more than just precious, it was…well, for lack of a better term a stone, tethering ones soul to this planet. Granting those it taught unconditional love, while giving us a glimpse of something pure. Mercy.

For what was more spotless and clean than a merciful soul whom had yet to be tainted by the world? Like a child they were without blemish, crafted so skillfully in the womb.

“As are most things in this world…” his quiet omission was echoed by reassuring vocals; though a reply wouldn’t be necessary, I was mostly musing aloud. There countless things our fragile mortal hearts couldn’t comprehend, and for those that could understand the gravity of our actions…yar…lord have pity on our foolishness. I’d made more mistakes than what was worthy of forgiveness. Yet the soul bond was proof that even the most selfish heart could be lured to love.

My brother and kinsman spoke again, this time grinning that boyish smile which softened his aging face and made the features look brisk and young again. I beamed in return, gently pushing muzzle toward his check and blowing a breath upon the slick flesh out of affection, “Yar, I’d give ye credit.” The next question helped verify that our time wouldn’t be finished just yet, his statement gave me pause as I pulled back, a compassionate smile touching the bright corners of each iris, “Aye, it would be an honor to accompany ye. I’ve been removed from his shrine for many a week and it is due time for a visit.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM