the Rift

[JUDGED] !! Figure Eight [Agrona]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
You're healed, but you need to train. Schwere was rumbling in my mind as I allowed gentle steps to loop me in closer towards the secret pool in the Falls. Limbs churning through the cooler water from the waterfalls melted snow above. The way it splashed up against my darker pelt and made the red stains almost completely match my blackened hide.

Perhaps he was right, after all, it seemed as though I had only managed to get through those last few battles by luck and luck only. So, I stood there for a moment, between the two bodies of water, right side to the few scattered trees in the east and another cliff to my north. Should I have any desire to move away from the water during the battle there would be trees nearby for my convenience. But, of course, that would require someone to train with.

So, as I attempted to wait for someone to appear I danced around. Limbs shuffling from side to side, kicking up the dirt and allowing it to spray into the lake. Fresh soil, fresh water, a gentle breeze and just enough sun. It was perfect conditions. However, I knew it was going to get even hotter as the day went on and the sun finally made it to the center of the sky - to beat us overhead.

A few more laps of quick 'dodging' type moves before Unheil starts his general chorus of laughter. No use practicing on your own... I would admit that was truth, and so I allowed my maw to emit a nicker, to welcome someone into the area.

Come... let us train..

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
---------
3 attacks + Closing defense to whomever attacks first
No magic/Companions
[277/800] [0/3]
location is here and the weather is perfect, gentle breeze, midmorning, with dry soil and clear bodies of water.
@[Agrona]
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 06-17-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 07:58 PM