the Rift

[JUDGED] !! Figure Eight [Agrona]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Get up," the red vixen growls, her distaste for my stupid moves not being hidden below any false keys. My legs are still stumbling around below my body, my eyes narrowed and brows furrowed as I glare at the earth that stops my body from a never-ending fall. My ears may as well be stapled to the back of my head, as they have not found themselves from the white-washed hairs along my spine in a while. My weight is still half-asses evenly balanced, and the pain to my left shoulder is still more achy than the clean slice to my right hip; surely I've gone and made it three times worse than it had been, as I could have likely just walked away with a bruise and a couple little cuts if I had not of fallen like a fucking idiot.

And now, with Seele facing away from me again, I watch the glass heart bob around in her dark tail; the liquid inside stays calm, as there is no room for it to slosh around or become unsettled in any possible way. It drags toward her ass like a meteor toward the earth in a the gravity's pull as she begins to angle into the air once more, both clear feet coming toward me again with great force. Unable to rear back in fear of getting an upper-cut to the jaw or finding a waterfall of blood spewing from my hip, I begin to back up in a frantic movement with my head raised high.

And -who could have guessed?- I wasn't quiet fast enough: both glass hooves found themselves planted nicely in almost the exact same manner they had been on my left side. The blow of air exiting my lungs is hot and uncomfortable, and I feel my body begin to wobble and threaten to fall once more. Flared nostrils draw deep breaths and I wince against the reoccurring pain as I shift my weight to my left, then to my right, spreading my legs out to find balance. Violet eyes blink quickly, spreading away the wet wall that tries to form against colorful irises.

Already I can feel the bruise setting in here as well, but this one is throbbing in a different, more pin-pointed area, right at the front of the blade that runs down along my chest. So far, it does not feel as hot and bothered as the other had, but I know now not to underestimate a kick either. Seele's hind legs find the ground and she spins elegantly, seeming unscathed and spry while she had just beaten the shit out of me. "Good fight, Agrona." She coos, and I cannot help but let out a small laugh.

"I underestimated you sister. But... this is why you are Czarina, and I am a mere warrior." My eyes pinch tight again, skull having dropped to shoulder-level in hopes of easing some of the pain.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tag: @[Seele]
Word count: 492 Attack: 3/3 Defensive: 1/1
Ooc: She's not as hot as she thinks, ;D Thank you for putting up with my terrible keep-up Abb! <3

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
!! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 06-17-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 06-19-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 07-08-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 07-21-2014, 02:32 PM