the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
And so the mare traveled out again, into the wilderness. Except, this time, she stayed closer to home. Not too far from the broken glass borders of the Edge were the willow trees that protected the crystal clear pool of water from the outsiders. Warmth and protection it seemed to offer, that of which she was horribly grateful for. Quiet maw pressed up against her locket as she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of the willows that brushed against her pelt like little fairies trying to keep her calm.

Valiance was at work, though, his talons carefully weaving her hair around and around so that it was up and out of her way. Intricate fishtails being tied into a large bow-shaped bun that allowed a normal amount of her hair to swell from the knot and down to the ground in a wavy fashion. Kahlua's basket was placed carefully against a tree, resting off to the side so that it was out of the way while Res gathered her herbs.

The garden needed more - no the herd needed more - and she would not be the reason why she did not have it. So, she set out with a vision in place. She would collect Bilberry, Blessed Thistle, Blue Cohosh, and some of the Willow that was sliding against her pelt right now.

With that, she got started, maw stretching out low and pressing against the dragon bracelet which adorned her left fore. It was a calming thing, and so she moved forward beginning to inspect the lands and see if she couldn't find that shrub with blue berries coming off of it. It wasn't very tall, so that was going to make it harder, but she was determined. And when she was determined she rarely failed.

Permission to use kahlua's basket
@[Apollo]
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM