the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
The petite little mare continued her rummaging for the small little shrub, content to keep searching for however long it took. However, with the sound of movement coming closer to her Valiance took to the sky from her haunches, swirling around, trying to protect his bonded as she continued her search.

When she finally heard a voice she jerked her head up. One. Two. Three. Deep breath in, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights. Four. Five. Six. She's searching everywhere except behind her. Seven. Eight. Nine. Finally, she turns to meet his lowered head and a question about if she'd misplaced something. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Images of that group - the one who had invaded the Foothills, the ones who had come to the aid of the Basin to try and invade the edge - flashed in her cranium. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Her breath gets caught in her throat as she stumbles back a stride, away from him. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Valiance takes to the sky, flapping his wings and hissing warning. He could see the pain these memories were bringing up, and he didn't enjoy it one bit.

Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-one. Could he help? Her frame was trembling as she peered back up towards him. "L-lo-looking for h-herbs..." she whispered. Twenty-two. Twenty-three. Twenty-four. "Y-you... did y-you i-invade the Foothills... almost two years ago..." It was stupid, probably false, but the way he moved... it was too familiar.

Twenty-five. Twenty-six. Twenty-seven. "I'm sorry... that was... um. help -- you asked if you could help?" Twenty-eight. Twenty-nine. Thirty. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. "If-if you want to... I'm looking for some Bilberry... and a f-few other herbs..." She swallowed, forcing herself to try and speak normally. "A-also Blessed Thistle and Blue Cohosh..." Thirty-one. Thirty-two. Thirty-three. Will he even know what she is talking about? Or will it just look like she was blabbing the whole time? She doesn't know, she can't concentrate enough. All she can do is face him and watch him, too afraid to keep looking should he have the desire to attack her. And all Valiance can do is hover right above her face, prepared to claw his eyes out should he try to attack his bonded, his love and life.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM