the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

In response to her question regarding the Grey, and that they were, indeed, gone for good, Apollo simply hummed beneath his breath and offered the skittish mare a slow nod of his head. There was no reason to go into detail as to what had happened, or why. That was all the in past, as was the Grey itself, and if they had any hope to making anything of their lives, it was to keep looking forward. Towards the future. Towards tomorrow.

As the little Red took to the skies once more and darted forward, purposefully skirting past the stallion's unsuspecting cranium, Apollo couldn't help but jerk his head back in surprise. It was the lease he deserved, and twisting his head, Apollo's honey-brown orbs lingered upon the Red Dragon before the creature disappeared through the trees and from his sight. With a soft, gentle breath of an exhale, the Merciful looked back to the dun female.

He waited for her to agree, to demand he leave her presence, to curse him for what he had done, but... She didn't. This she-creature, timid and clearly afraid of him, asked instead that he stay, and honestly the overo hadn't been expecting that. Slowly his head lifted, and he swallowed, daring a step closer but being mindful of keeping a respectable distance between them, and his ears swiveled forward as he listened to the dainty mare introduce herself.

"I... I am Apollo, Ma'am," he said respectably with a humane smile, still mindful to be polite even though he now knew her name. Resplendence... An eccentric name for an eccentric creature, he presumed. "Wait, you... You said you were from the Edge?" He questioned, taking another step towards her as his eyes grew wide with genuine curiosity. A warm chuckle bubbled up from his throat, and his grin widened. "Then... Do you know a mare named Lakota? And is Kaj well? I have few friends who call the Edge home now, Ma'am, you understand..."

But, ah. The matter at hand, huh? Careless in his excitement at possibly hearing how his friends were faring, Apollo cleared his throat apologetically and refocused on their task. Herbs.

"Yes, good Miss. I used to be a Medic myself, the Earth Medic of the Foothills many seasons back." It was a daring chance to bring up that topic, but he skirted it quickly, hoping that mentioning the Foothills wouldn't upset Resplendence any more than he already had today. "I learned quite a few things about herbs and medicines during my practice, and, well... It's the life that I still follow. I do what I can... But I'm honored to meet one who I can speak to about plants of all kinds and not bore them into a doze."

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-22-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-29-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 07-01-2014, 09:40 PM