the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

The more than Resplendence spoke, it seemed as though her ease around him seemed to grow. The stallion would dip his head with an occasional nod as she spoke, eagerness and excitement bubbling within his painted breast at the potential of seeing Kaj again. They weren't terribly close, not as close as he or Ktulu, or Lakota, or even Midas, but Apollo cherished and loved every friend that he made dearly, and the new King of the Edge was no exception.

The Merciful cleared his thoughts and listened, however, as the dun female went on and spoke of what had driven her to become a medic, or a Doctor, if you would. "Ah," Apollo murmured in understanding, his lips twitching down in a slight, sad frown. "I understand, Ma'am, I do." For he did. War was a terrible, awful thing, and he loathed it. The world needed more individuals like Resplendence and himself, who were willing to learn new trades to help the ones that they loved.

As the mare went on and swiftly changed the subject, mentioning the bilberry that Apollo had spotted in passing, the said stallion brightened considerably and he chuckled, momentarily glancing back the way that he had ventured before focusing honey-brown oculars back on Resplendence. "I would be honored to accompany you to help collect herbs, Miss Resplendence, but I'm afraid I'll have to part company with you once our task is completed. I'm... Still searching for some loved ones of mine, but... Perhaps I could meet you back at the Edge some day?" Because from the sounds of it, Apollo would be returning to the Land of Mists very soon. Perhaps, if he was lucky, he could even call the land his 'home'... If they could find it in their souls to forgive him.

Even though that crime had not been his to commit, Apollo still felt responsible. It was a guilt that could very well stick with him until his dying breath.

Watching as Resplendence picked up the basket nestled at the foot of a tree, Apollo waited for the single-eared female to proceed before following by her side, careful to put enough distance between them as not to make the mare uncomfortable. "So, Miss... Are you and your companion very close?" It was an honest question, even though he knew it was an abrupt one. Since venturing to the Veins and requesting his own soul to bond with, Apollo had been incredibly curious about the precious bond between a companion and their bond-mate. "He's a beautiful dragon, if I could be so bold as to say. I... Haven't seen many of them. Dragons, I mean." Save Tinek... But that had been seasons ago.

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-22-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-29-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 07-01-2014, 09:40 PM