the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She shuffled her weight, moving so that way she was beside him as he began to look back towards her petite form. He says that he would like to help her collect these herbs, but that afterwards he would have to part was. There was a gentle bob of her head. "It is understandable. Feel free to ask for me or Quilyan - if I'm unavailable," she offered, a weak smile granted before she grasped her basket and allowed her form to begin the trek towards the area with the bilberry.

Valiance swooped down, curling up in her maw as they both reached the area, watching the paint with an intensity very few could hold. And, with the question about him falling from the paint's lips he let out a sharp trill and a bob of his head in response to the closeness. He ruffled his feathers, still content to stare at him for the rest of the travel. "Yes - I would say so. He knows what I'm thinking, and I can tell what he's feeling. He's also very protective - for even if I wanted to fight I probably wouldn't be able to hold my own for long," she explained and Valiance only puffed up to look even stronger.

However, when he was called beatiful the little dragon leapt from his perch and shot towards Apollo's face. "I think handsome might have been a better word choice…" Res whispered, managing a small laugh as she commanded Valiance to sit back on her withers through their bond. An annoyed chirp escaped his mouth, but he did comply and curl back up upon her withers. "Perhaps if you're kind enough he'll let you mess with him when you come back to the Edge," she offered and with a low huff he simply flew off to the bilberry pile and began to pull some out one by one and place them back in their place inside the basket. And so, Resplendence began to grab some of the Anise in the area as well. Strained eyes did catch the site of some Blue Cohosh, though, across the water on one of the small islands, only about 10 feet away from where she was standing. "I think there's some of the Cohosh over there," she said before tossing, "I'm only looking for about a dozen of each. W-would you mind grabbing it?" she asked, quiet eyes glancing up to try and meet his gaze for a second or two to try and be sure that he had heard.

It was nice, for once, to be around someone with a better knowledge of herbs. Perhaps she could grow used to him - get over the sneaking idea in her head that he was dangerous from past actions he hadn't really wanted to do. Perhaps she would gain another friend?
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM