the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
He laughed, apologizing to Valiance who finally gave a nice chirp-like trill of approval. Though, it was obvious he wasn't too pleased about being offered up as some kind of dummy to prod around with, Resplendence only pressed her maw up against his scales and blew upon his chest as Apollo said he might enjoy it.

However, as she asks for him to grab some of the Cohosh, she can see the shifting of his hooves the way the panic seems to settle on his skin. Yet, he seems to agree. Valiance, pulling to the air from his position upon Res's withers and tracking the sky above Apollo as Res watches from the corner of her eyes, still pulling her own herbs from the ground until she has about a dozen. Valiance, sending images of the Blessed Thistle from his view above which has her edge in closer towards the water to see the panic that is taking over his system. Sadness radiated through her bodice as she watched the poor stallion proceed to have a panic attack much like her own episodes which were brought about by basically anything.

And, as he slips Valiance shoots forward as Res slides to the edge of the waters, front two hooves in as the scream from his lips cause her to stumble backwards, audit pinned. Valiance instantly trying to weave his claws into Apollo's mane and tug him upwards - back to his feet, and trilling comforting sounds to the stag who was suddenly back upon his feet, leaping onto the island. Claws just managing to unweave themselves from the lock of mane which they had been knotted into earlier before he trudges straight back through the water and arrives back at Resplendence's side. He drops the herbs onto the ground, and Valiance swoops down - picking them up one and at time and depositing them in her basket before Res allows words to fall from her mouth.

"Thank you," she offers to the paint, head tilting a little bit to the side before she rummages through her herb basket. She always carried around Chamomile, afraid that she'd get into an anxiety attack which she couldn't stop. "Would you like some Chamomile - it helps, I promise…" she whispered, dropping a few of them at his feet before carefully reaching out with her maw to brush it against his now soaking pelt. He was shaking, as she had been, and she felt so terrible. Her ear flopped to the side in a guilty manner as she went to reach his gaze with her own. "I'm sorry… I didn't know - you didn't have to. You could have said no…" She was calm now, knowing that he wasn't some big scary monster - but at the same time, she knew that she had caused his own panic and it didn’t feel right. Not in the least.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM