the Rift

whether do i wander [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia would have been flattered by the voice in the rain roan's head, but she was quietly oblivious. Though she now possessed the power to reach into another's thoughts and delicately browse through their most precious memories, she abstained. Phi understand the importance of keeping the mind a whole and private place, for even she held her own secrets that she would be loathe to share. Indeed, she had the maturity and the ages of memories to be an old soul, and she observed the newcomer's slender, lithe form with interest.

She smiled. Why? Was she still a child in the eyes of Helovia? The thought was irksome, but she stifled the emotion. After having the incident with her feelings over Osiris, she should be considered a child - a foolish child. Still, she listened with this inner child who was fascinated by the blue mare's exotically tilted accent and words of distant, dangerous lands. They incited in her soul a spark to once more explore where she lived, to know its paths intimately, and she wanted to thank her for this.

Dual colored eyes followed the direction of her muzzle and memorized the directions with perfect accuracy, wondering if one day, she might see these sands of which the stranger spoke. Perhaps not, but dreams were just as important as reality. Phi's thoughts were interrupted by a familiar scent and the sound of heavy steps, and she smiled softly as the King of the Edge strode in proudly. He called her 'sister', and Ophelia wondered if Mauja knew of her impure blood; he had not called her as such, despite the horn on her brow. This curiosity brought forth many questions, mainly concerning her two, young brothers. What had they managed to get into now?

The crimson and white mare also dipped her head in a polite greeting to the snowy king before turning her attention once more to the stormy Hera. "You have traveled far, Scheherazade," Ophelia replied softly, the mare's name coming off strange and thick on her tongue. Though the tenor of her voice was gentle, her accent was not nearly as stunningly fluid. "Though I could tempt you with an invitation to my homeland - a desert oasis, much like what you have spoken of, I shall instead be honest. I live primarily among the winged skyfolk in the sands of southern Helovia; only I and my sister are unicorns among their kind, but they welcome all who are open of mind."

She purposely labeled herself as a unicorn; she did not need Mauja knowing that she was of impure blood - not when she did not know just how far his racism delved. "However, if you prefer to live among your own kind..." she trailed, lifting her elegant jaw and smiling gently at Mauja. "... Then I encourage you to follow King Mauja."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 08-23-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 06:30 AM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 08-27-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Ophelia - 08-27-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 09-08-2012, 06:41 PM