the Rift

A gentle MANS world(Open)

Gustave Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Gustave Baudelaire

Strong men follow orders. Great men give them.

His ears twitched, he could hear wings flapping and a light thump in the distance. Awaiting the animal to come closer another soon joined it, The Baudelaire stallion flung his eyes open and made it to his full height. His jagged horn shied in the remaining sunlight that peeked through the trees that blocked it. Before him was a yearling, quite extra ordinary looking with smooth dragon scales that raided only certain areas of herself. Gustave felt slightly uneasy being around the yearly but his dislike for children soon settled as he turned his attention to the pearly grey female unicorn. Her age was quite settled in her bright but sunken eyes, she couldn't be that much older than him because he has to admit- she looked good. But Gustave didn't let that blur his mind and he refused to drool over the mare.

"Hello?"

He blinks idly at the filly, awaiting her purpose. he not towered over both and was at a loss of words to say. So like any respecting male would do, Gustave Baudelaire bowed his head in the presence of the ladies for he was thankful they came in peace.

Then another joined the small crowd. This time she was a light honey with brown legs that inched up halfway stopping at her knees, another foal but this one seemed quite....melodramatic and full of energy, not that he minded being in the company of a one of a kind fellow unicorn.

Sikeax, of the Dragon's Throat. How are you?

"Good afternoon Ladies. I am the best I can be as a outcast but I suppose manners brought you to ask such a question and not genuine concern of me. My birth name is Gustave Baudelaire but Gus is perfectly fine. How are we doing on such a lovely day?"

ooc: oh thank you all for replying! And sorry I don't know how to tag people :(
x - x

Messages In This Thread
A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Gustave - 06-18-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Semira - 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Sheba - 06-18-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Sheba - 06-21-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Sikeax - 06-18-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Gustave - 06-18-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Semira - 06-20-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: A gentle MANS world(Open) - by Sikeax - 07-02-2014, 01:16 PM