[OPEN] kiss me properly and pull me apart
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

i am the vanguard of your destruction
[ You used that table when Mau met Rishima too. xD ]

The world's just that kind of place, isn't it? Everything went in circles, spiraling slowly but surely down into the darkness. Him. The beach. A girl and a moron. But this time, it was not he who slowly ambled down the shoreline to the slow, throbbing rhythm of his thoughts—no, this time, it was he who stood rooted and pensive, staring out over the lackluster surface of the trembling sea, and the girl who came ambling. There was nothing of Loudmouth's stoutness to her, nothing of the flashing lights and resonating claps of her power; just a girl with long legs and feathered feet, and too many lights. Was she envious of the stars?

He looked aside from her, because he did not know her, and he wanted to be alone with the black, tangled mess that was his thoughts. There was just too much that had gone wrong (here on this beach too; this was no sanctuary), too much he'd.. too much that he'd made go wrong.

Or lost.

He was running, always running, down corridors and through doorways, but he never found the way out.

Tiny—or Moron, as Mauja preferred to call him—never ceased to amaze him with his ability to walk without falling over. It was a marvel to watch the hulking horse stagger over the sand with a sort of drunken perfection to his aim, feet rolling over still sand as if it threatened to buck him off. Still, he could've asked for better company, or no company at all, but there was something in the determination of the weird black horse's movements that gave Mauja the notion that even if he ran away now, the behemoth would just hunt him down later. But why?

Mauja hadn't the slightest clue. Nor did he have the slightest clue what the draft was doing to the girl who, unfortunately, found herself on the same stretch of beach as the two of them.

“Vamoose. What'd you do to your other babysitter?”

It drew a snort from his dark nostrils, tail flicking once, sweeping sand with it. "I ate her," he responded with a scowl, head sweeping haughtily up; pale and regal, even in the dim light of the moonless night. He leveled his cold eyes on his companion, never quite sure if he truly disliked the stallion or just found him bothersome. "Why? What's it to you?"

[ @[Tandavi] and @[Oxy]. ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
kiss me properly and pull me apart - by Mauja - 06-19-2014, 06:19 AM
RE: kiss me properly and pull me apart - by Oxy - 06-27-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: kiss me properly and pull me apart - by Mauja - 08-03-2014, 09:36 AM