the Rift

[OPEN] Direction to Perfection [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther

He called, we would answer. I am so tired. Finding grasses to eat to keep up my strenght has become the most of what I can do these days. Mirabella on the other hand, seems to be thriving. Even if she is slowly draining the life out of me with every drink of milk she takes. Speaking up, it seemed my little girl needs to feed again before we set off for the meeting. Ah well, so much for being on time. My underside has grown tough over the last month or so, I really am not sure how much time has passed since my princess was born. Her glass horn has poked sharply into my tender underbelly more than once, just as it does not. I have come to used to the feeling of blood trailing down my legs from the cuts. For all I know she's drinking my blood too.

Finally she is done, and it's time we arrive. Sure enough we are late and some of the last of the herd to arrive. I hang to the back, a bit embarressed that I am new to the herd and already a mother. Would I become known as easy? Well, that wouldn't be all bad..... Sex life would rock actually now that i've gotten a taste of what it's like.... But if I have to nurse more leeches like my Princess... Not sure I want that... She is enough for me, unles Déodat desires to try for an heir. A son that is. Of coure Mirabella is an heir, but she's female. Don't all stallions want sons? I listen only half heartedly as the Lord speaks. I think his name is Deimos... He speaks of alliances and things like that. Things that to be honest I am to tired to care about. The golden Lady Illnyx also speaks, of some sort or party. Yeah, not sure i'll go... Unless one of the boys wants to have fun after... That I am all for since there is no possibly way I can be in heat. Maybe being the herd slut won't be so bad after all....

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Direction to Perfection [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Esther - 06-27-2014, 11:30 PM