the Rift

[OPEN] Direction to Perfection [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Okay okay, so I made us late to the meeting. It's called being fashionably late! Besides, I was hungry and that's all that matters. Now that I am full we head off to the meeting. Momma hangs back towards the back, but my eyes look for my Daddy. I have not seen him since my arrival in this world. He's got to be here somewhere... There are so many others here it's so hard to tell....... I snort with frustration.

So instead I look to the ground, between the other's legs. Why you might ask? Because where Daddy goes so does my fluffy white friend. I do not remember her name, but she was cute and I will find her. Oh oh, wait... THERE SHE IS! Without hesitation I bolt from Momma's side before she can protest and dart in and out of the bodies that have gathered to heard what the herd leaders have to say. I am young and carefree so why both to listen. I want my Daddy and I want him NOW. It does not take long before I am at his side, I stop next to him. Probably made the snow or dirt, whatever this stuff I am walking on is called go flying but oh well. With a swing of my head I try to butt my head against Daddy's shoulder. I have not learned that my horn is sharp, that I hurt Momma when I nurse. I guess that will come in time. For now, I am here with Daddy.

It is only then I catch the female lead's words. Something about a dance. OH! Maybe Daddy will dance with me! After all I am his little girl....

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Direction to Perfection [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Mirabella - 06-27-2014, 11:55 PM