the Rift

[OPEN] I have a fallback now.

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven
It felt nice to be back in the familiar place that was the Thistle Meadow. It had sort of become her place in the past. The warmer weather, the grass where little rodents scurried around for her to hunt and the occasional rocks she could sunbathe on. Today she had found one of those rocks, sticking up over the grass and she laid stretched out on her back with her belly exposed to the beaming sun. It was almost like back home. The home that was no longer ago. The desert she had left. She did not feel too sad about it, though. This was equally as good. Sun and heat was generally no problems for her.

Though her slumber was soon disturbed by the smell of horse. Of course. It was always faint wherever she went, but always grew when one of the hoofed creatures were close by. Arathea moved her ears around and sniffed in every other breath, but kept lying where she was and did not seem bothered by the horse's presence. However, soon the curiosity got the best of her Again, and she rolled over onto her belly to have a look around.

The horse was off in the distance and the wolf narrower her eyes as she spotted it. One of the winged ones... And the way it seemed to shimmer in the sun irked her curiosity even more. She tilted her head to the side and sniffed the air in the horse's general direction. Yes, it smelled real... Was not the sun playing any tricks to her eyes. She tipped her head and remained silent for now, lying on her belly with her hind legs stretched out to the side. Just watching for now to see where the horse would go.

((@[Serenity]))

Messages In This Thread
I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 06-20-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 06-21-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 07-08-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 07-08-2014, 03:23 PM