the Rift

[PRIVATE] Frost Flowers

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
a silhouette and nothing more is all that's left behind

Upon hearing her story he offered a few words - simply settling on the fact that some would never be content. She supposed it to be true, and had tried to accept it a while back. But now, she just hoped it would all go well.

And, as they tried to scrape the moss off and into the basket. Once there seemed to be an ample enough amount the claybank mare began to shift her limbs and glance around the area of white where they stood - their hoof prints just barely visible as the gentle wind moved the snow around. However, his next words jar her from trying to pinpoint out any of the nearly two foot shrubs which could possibly be the wormwood she was searching for. "Generally no one wishes to accompany me out. I don't mind… so much as that I don't feel as safe alone," she murmurs, eyes held lower and not willing to meet his gaze as per usual with anyone who was in her company. There was a small moment where she allowed her mind to reach into why it was he could be asking that question and things slowly dawned upon her. "I apologize if I'm not the best company - I'm working on being stronger for Quil, for Nayati," a break in her voice, "I really am…" Her audit flicks up to stand at attention, eyes glimmering a little in sincerity as she manages to meet his gaze for about five seconds and then starts to scan the land again.

Valiance takes to the air, his eyes inspecting and sending her small images of the plants which he saw. And, when she finally landed upon the item Valiance circled back around and began to tug upon Ruske's hair to get him to move to the same place he had seen them. Resplendence already starting to move off and in the direction which he was pulling them towards. "I believe we've found some wormwood," she explains before trotting off as Valiance soars ahead, giving up on tugging Ruske's mane.

@[Ruske] - cause really late response |:

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-20-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-22-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-30-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 07-01-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 07-13-2014, 01:44 AM