the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Memories. Magnificent murmurings of past moments that can only be marked in the minds. A martyr for the weak - she would map out the pain and muddle her way through it until she had mastered each of the steps to making a new life. Memories do not make a life.

Birds. Battle weary eyes were blind once more, but the batting of wings caused her audits to perk. Beckoning calls of what had befell blissfully bounced through the air from the lithe frame of the mare near her. Before she turned her head, she blinked a few times. And, then she allowed her blind gaze to lock upon the face of her new 'companion' for the moment. But there was another bird- and it made her heart soar and sink at the same time. She wished for her bird back.

Goddess? Gently the mare shook her head, "No, ma'am…" she gave, trying to grip the ground and fight gravity to return to her feet. "More than likely I've done this to myself…" - after all she deserved it for barely grieving. Didn't she? However, the gracious gold was grappling with what specifically the mare was referring too. Weak muscles giving as she allows the gaze to stay in the mare's direction without ever locking and focusing. She doubted even the Goddess could fix all of this…

Hesitant. Harks flicker as she allows hollowed tones to slip from her maw. "Is there, per chance, a bird companion near you?" a pause, as her head flicked towards the heavens, "Or did I just hear the sound of a passing avian?" Forever hesitant.

So sorry if this sounds disjointed |:
I started to write, and then managed to fall asleep in the middle of it, got woken up for dinner, and came back to finish. Tried to look over it - just out of it. XD

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM