the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra
All that glimmers

This little intimate chat had gone on a little too far for the Opulent's liking; things were a tad too personal. Rarely did Phae let anyone get this close - to know such painful and memorialized details. Sharing time was most certainly over.

As the mare spoke, Phae continued to shift on the spot. Rasta's description was...vivid. Her words seemed to linger under Phae's skin, where they began to fester and metaphorically burn. She hated the feeling. Hated having recalled what had happened to Stella, and the description of what would have happened to her, if Apollo hadn't gotten there in time...A shiver ran down Phae's golden spine as Rasta concluded. So lost in her own thoughts, that she barely heard the mare offer thanks and ask for her name. As if in a trance, Phae's delicate ears slid forward, understanding slowly bleeding into her sea-green gaze.

"I am Phaedra, sugar. Former leader of the Foothills, but now just a wanderer." Her voice trailed off, as she cast a glance over her shoulder, sighing softly. "I hope the Earth God can grant your wish sugar. " She offered sincerely, though distantly, still harboring reservations about whether another companion was a good idea. Still, the God wouldn't give her a companion if she wasn't ready for it, deserving of it, would he? The golden girl thought not. The Earth God had seemed wise and caring when she had met him - not at all like the Moon Bitch who had cursed her all those seasons ago. Lucky for Rasta it wasn't She who had answered her prayers...assuming that she did pray for this creature? Quests had always just...fallen into her lap. The God's had always been there when she needed them - was it not the same for everyone? The girl didn't know, nor did she care. The thought quickly bled from her mind.

"Good luck Rasta. I'll be around if Stella or I can do anything else." Unfurling her oddly patterned wings, preparing to take flight, she paused, looking solemnly at the mare. "Good luck.." she whispered, voice full of trepidation and worry.

grey @ shine

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM