the Rift

[OPEN] Who are you?

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
The filly halted for a moment catching her breath and swishing her black and white tipped tail lashing it against the tilde wave of bugs. The Storm filly tilts her head towards the darkening sky and a white bird catches her different colored eyes. This is bird was odd, watching her as if it were on a mission. She was just about to toss her spiked head when the sound of fast approaching hooves drew her attention away. A dark grey horned mare was cantering towards her. The filly drew herself up readying her small frame for a battle if it came. Fear was the last thing on her mind, excitement was drowning her at the thought of a fight. The mare's voice was thick almost welcoming the filly did not relax her body though, 'Just in case.' "Hello Miss." Her voice was only a shadow of the boom it would one day become, a tiny prideful squeak.

The bird lowered itself calmly on the mare's withers the filly had seen bonded of course, her mother had a black cat, but this was very different. She thought bonded were only cats not birds as well, 'Maybe any animal can be a bonded I'll have to tell Adle.' Her great horned head lifts higher as the mare speaks again drawing forth her own voice, "It's it kind of rude not to say your name before you ask questions?" She had a hell of a tongue on her, but she didn't really care. "I am Zünden. I am trying to find my Father, my mother doesn't want me to know him."

A new presence interrupted her thoughts a white stud stood beside them. Her young heart flipped making her pulse flutter in her small body. What was this feeling growing inside her chest? Shaking her odd arrangement of horns in an attempt to clear her head. "No Sir, she is not my mother. Who are you? I am Zünden." The filly watched him carefully he couldn't be much older than herself, but it was still strange the feeling in her chest. She spotted the nub of a horn upon his forehead before he spoke. His complement drew her up stroking her ego. Her smile is warm, kinder than normal, the smile blessed only to her brother and her lost father. "Thank you for the complement silver sir."She turned her yellow and green gaze upon both of the strangers before speaking again. "Do either one of you know my father? He bares markings on him like the ones on my leg here." She dipped her head towards the red and black barbed wire wrapped around her single white leg.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 447 OOC: @[Caneo] @[Tangere] "Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 07-05-2014, 09:44 AM