the Rift

[OPEN] Who are you?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Caneo], @[Zünden]

This young one seemed to set a stormy feeling across the humid air. Silently the silver and white laced unicorn tilts one of her glassy wide eyes to the rolling sky. She smirks to herself before turning a placid look upon the male slithering up to join them. The single horned mare nods and smiles as usual, perking her ears upright, as to show interest in whatever he was asking. She shook her head idly at his question, though he is polite in asking, she is quick to laugh the question and shake her head. Keeping silence as her cover, for now, watching the gray filly with fiery curiosity – her bird still keeping his beady black eyes with the stallion.

She squints as the filly spouts some wretched little bratty tone. Tangere knew right then what would become of this interaction with Krieger’s daughter.

She sits back silently, watching the foolish child nearly pass out with ripe-ness over the stallion who’d come to investigate such gaudy horns on a small, speckled body. The unicorn half-smiles but remains silent, waiting for her moment to arise – and it does. The filly finally asks and Tangere leans forward, poking the sharp end of the spiraled bone jutting from her head into the softness of the filly’s nose, the very center between her nostrils. Not too hard, but enough to snap her attention, she’s sure of that. Her chocolate eyes hound to meet gazes with the filly’s two-toned set. “Isn’t it one-sided to start demanding information without a little something in return?” She sneers, pulling back like a cobra after a strike. Calmly she purrs out a few words. “I’ll trade you, sweetheart.” Her black ears band backward, whuffing hot air down to the child. “Do something for the Basin, and I’ll give you the information you’re seeking.” She looks to the stallion, she’s seen him around the Basin before – this moment tests his loyalty to building the empire. She doesn’t suggest anything with her stare, no aggression or urgency, but a flat meeting of their eyes and perhaps minds. “I may even help you hunt him down if you’re really diligent...

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 07-05-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 07-07-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 07-10-2014, 12:01 AM